Reporting Complaints for Copyright Infringement
We take complaints for copyright infringement seriously. When reporting suspected copyright violations, we will act in accordance with applicable law.
If you believe that certain material from or on this website ( DutchTrendy ) infringes your copyright, you can request the removal of that material (or access to it) through the website. You can do this by sending a written notice to our designated copyright representative listed below.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must primarily include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Indication of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if the claim relates to multiple works on the Website, provide a representative list of such works.
- As precisely as possible, accurately designate the material so that we can locate it.
- Sufficient information that allows us to contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, your email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
If you do not meet all the requirements of Section 512 (c) (3) of the DMCA, your DMCA notice may not be effective.
Please note that if you knowingly wrongly state that the material or activity on the website infringes your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including fees and attorneys' fees) under section 512 (f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy to disable and / or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly commit violations in appropriate circumstances.